Mountain City, TN
- Biking the Virginia Creeper Trail
- Overcoming the ‘swing’ of the Swinging Bridge on Grandfather Mountain (incredible views included)
- Boating on or picnicking beside Watauga Lake,
- Enjoying a new vista around every turn on the backroads and the ● Blue Ridge Parkway
- One mile from the inn—Doe Mountain Destination Park is now open for ATV/off road
- mountain bikes and hiking. Other rugged sports coming soon to Tennessee’s newest outdoor sports park on 8600 acres right behind the inn.
- parking for trailers!
- Doe Mountain Adventure Trails
- ATV Rodeo at Chamber Park
- Easter Egg Hunt, at Ralph Stout Park.
- Fireworks in the park
- Annual Mountain City Sunflower Festival
- Car, Truck, & Bike Show and Live Music
- “Old Butler Days” – celebrating the “Town that wouldn’t Drown”!
- Annual “Mountain Heritage Professional Rodeo”– at “Chamber Park”
- Watauga Lake Triathlon
- “Surviving the Snake” 50 & 100 Kilometer Bicycle Ride.
- Scarecrows on Main-- Throughout October
- Annual Chamber of Commerce Sponsored “Christmas Parade”
Search Mountain City Homes for Sale
Tennessee Virginia Regional listings last updated Oct 21, 2018 6:27:am.
Today's Market Trends for Mountain City *
* All data pertains to single-family homes